Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, March 02, 2007

RANGE ON THE HOME

I am cooking a pot of rice. Why? We bought a new range today. If all goes according to the plan, it will be delivered tomorrow. Meanwhile, Ron has to disconnect the existing range and move it out. I am cooking a pot of rice in case the new range is not delivered as planned and we have to wait until Monday. We could not be without a pot of rice if that happened. I’m surprised that I was not instructed to also cook up a pot of red beans.

I’m getting a new gas range. Hip, hip hooray! Yi pee! Thanks dear spouse!!!!! Our Lowe’s salesman was a desert storm Navy veteran who served on the last tour of the battleship USS Wisconsin. I think I’ll get all kinds of new appliances now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com