Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, March 02, 2007

FOOD KICK

Our hearts and minds are troubled so we turn our attention to food. We have found an Amish Deli in town and they have horseradish cheese!! Have you ever heard of such a thing? Oh yummy. I had made a batch of Jalepeno Tuna Salad and we had that today on toast with melted horseradish cheese. Oh yum. Plus, did I mention that the other day in Tulsa we ate lunch at Red Lobster? Ron had King Crab and I love their cheese bread and Top Shelf Margaritas. I am definitely feeding my emotions.

Back to the subject of the Amish Deli -- they also have salt water taffy and carmel corn to die for. We’re going back tomorrow for their one year anniversary celebration and free meat and cheese tasting. Ron told them he was bringing his cot to set up and stay all day. They said fine, just to bring his own crackers.

2 comments:

  1. you have no idea how much I just salivated at the words "horseradish cheese"!!!! I would so put that on a turkey and mayo sandwich...I'll have to see if I can find that somewhere, even if I have to order it on the internet or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMMsounds interesting, i would try it!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com