Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, January 09, 2010

TRAFFIC CAMERA

A man was driving when he saw the flash of a traffic camera. He figured that his picture had been taken for exceeding the limit, even though he knew that he was not speeding... Just to be sure, he went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.
Now he began to think that this was quite funny, so he drove even slower as he passed the area again, but the traffic camera again flashed.

He tried a fourth time with the same result. He did this a fifth time
and was now laughing when the camera flashed as he rolled past, this
time at a snail's pace...

Two weeks later, he got five tickets in the mail for driving without a
seat belt...

(I apologize if you had heard this because I had not and thought it was hysterical!)

yesterday's post: DIFFERENT CREEPY

portion of John Stossel program on ATLAS SHRUGGED

9 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard it so thanks for posting it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one had me laughing Annie,
    the weather is awful but having a good laugh does wonders.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is hysterical too. What an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about funny. I have heard it but it always gives me a laugh!How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, thanks for stopping by. i miss you, and everybody. i know i've been MIA!

    www.bluntdelivery.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! That is funny! CCB tells me of an intersection that's cameras get a work out. I'll have to tell him your joke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am laughing so hard!!! Just too funny!! Thank You for that. Love and Light, Nina P

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I have to repost this.... think it's hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com