Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, May 21, 2009

MY NAME IS BELLA

Hello. I am Bella I am Hope's Pucci Pup. We visited Oklahoma. I fell asleep. I awakened from my nap and could not find my Mommy Hope. I ran to the window but could not see her.










Granny Annie said Hope could not find me. She had to go home without me. She knew Granny Annie would take care of me. I had fallen asleep under the computer. Granny Annie let me play on the computer. That made me feel better.












Next Granny Annie and Grandpa Ron took me for a ride.










We went to their bank. I got to go in the big vault. I saw Granny Annie's Safe Deposit box.










I went to sleep after a big day.











Granny Annie and Grandpa Ron have treated me nicely. I will still be glad to see Mommy Hope on Monday.

11 comments:

  1. Oh! My, Annie.

    Whatever you do, don't let Elenore see this sweet little doggie.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story. I'm sure Bella is going to have a good time with Granny Annie and Grandpa Ron until Hope comes to get her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have animals all around you....I am sure Hope appreciates you taking care of Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella had quite an adventure! Momma Hope will be so happy to have her back home again.
    Cute pics and commentary!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A most touching blog and lovely pics to match.


    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! My monkey, Rabies, is visiting Fireblossom but would love to come hang out with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of our grandsons was having a terrible time separating himself from his two teddy bears. We offered to keep them for him until his next visit and he took us up on the offer. We emailed him updates every week of the bear's adventures. We had snow so they even got to go sledding. This made our grandson so happy we decided to try this for Hope. She did not leave her puppy intentionally but she will like knowing Bella had special attention:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can give them the number to a good boarding kennel in Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so lovely and cute. You are very thoughtful and caring.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com