Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, October 27, 2008

MY NAMESAKE



THESE PICTURES ARE OF MY 12 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER FROM THIS WEEKEND. WHAT A CONTRAST BETWEEN HER GANGSTA LOOK TO DOROTHY FROM THE WIZARD OF OZ. A BEAUTY IN BOTH.
Posted by Picasa


Did you know that I am an AWESOME GRANDMA WHO BLOGS? I wouldn't have known if Winifred (also one) had not mentioned it on her blog. It seems we were named on Lemondrop. It appears to be an honor. Does anyone know how this came about? I am thrilled.

7 comments:

  1. She's a very pretty girl! What huge eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! I know you are so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful granddaughter, no matter what she is wearing. And I think you're awesome. Not sure about the Lemondrop. I'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly is a looker!

    I'm not sure about this Lemondrop thing. Still don't know how they found us.

    Had a look at it and it's not a site I would particularly use. Maybe we were their token minority stuff. Equal opportunities for the elderly and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful young lady.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! I never thought I would say that about a gangsta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes a very nice looking young girl, obviously still changing herself and exploring her "looks"---the only Lemon Drop reference I could recall has to do with the Movie, "The Lemondrop Kid", least I think that was the title, may have been a character in the movie, played by Bob Hope.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com