Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, October 25, 2008

DISCREET BOOBAGE


Here is the picture of one of my new crosses. I also received a green and a lavender that are equally gorgeous.


The necklace lengths can be increased or shortened with the slipknots. I think they would fit over most heads other that the Big Giant Head from 3rd Rock.


The feel of the cross is substantial and the nails seem to lend such great significance. I'm afraid I shall go broke feeding my children and grandchildren's cross envy. Yes, even the grandsons want them.


Jamie Dawn is a clever creator of a fantastic product and I'm thrilled to get in on the action before she has to outprice us.
I am managing to sign on for about five minutes at a time before getting knocked off again. This way maybe I can read one blog or read my email or maybe post a comment or a blog entry. It is driving me crazy!!!! I would be better off it my computer was simply unavailable, but this way I keep checking back to see if it will let me stay online longer.
YIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Interesting jewelry---I see a certain Navajo Indian kachinka doll style hinted at. Very Unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice! and I like your jacket, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my cross also- and the symbolism is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful...and I love that you modeled it for us! You wear it well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!

    (Your title made me smile!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful..I enjoy stopping by your blog granny we're the same age and seem to feel the same way about family and life.

    Dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cross. I just had to go check out Jamie Dawn's blog to see all the crosses. They are really great. I will be ordering some. I did mention you sent me....of course, now I know where boobage comes from lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Discreet boobage is better than no boobage at all.

    :-)

    I can tell that the necklace is very happy to have you as his owner. Yes, he is a male necklace, and your other two are females. Just so you know.

    Thanks for posting a photo.

    I hope your internet/computer woes are soon remedied.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you look lovely wearing your cross necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice!!! You wear it well! I have some of her crosses as well.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com