Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SOME JOKES

How do you know when your staying in an Arkansas hotel?
When you call the front desk and say "I've gotta leak in my sink" and
the person at the front desk says "go ahead."

Kentucky State trooper pulls over a pickup truck on I-75.

He says to the teen driver, "Got any ID?"
The driver says, "Bout what?"

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing only underwear made of

plastic wrap.
The psychiatrist says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

6 comments:

  1. HA! Those are funny! Thanks for the Tuesday morning giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm catching up too! The murder party has always sounded intriguing to me, but you've given me some things to think about if i ever try doing one

    Thanks for the Tuesday funnies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great. That first one really made laugh. Thanks.
    Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT'S funny!! I especially liked the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one pushed me over the edge into MAJOR giggles!!

    My favorite joke (because it's the only one I can always remember):

    What do moles drink?


    Hole milk.


    :-)

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com