Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, January 05, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!


Chelle was given an award on Friday. She works for Missouri Public School system as a Para Educator. She was named Employee Of The Month! The picture above pretty well reflects her life. She is always making the sacrifices in every aspect of her life and she smiles through adversity. Let responsibility pile on (i.e. our grandchildren Michael and Hope) and she takes it on the chin (or on the stomach!). I am not the least bit surprised she was named Employee Of The Month! Congratulations dear precious daughter!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    How sweet of you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your link home from Michele's: how glad I am that I did so. You reverence for your family is inspiring. I feel energized from having read this entry and others. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com