Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, October 08, 2007

TOO MANY

I ache from the laughter and tears. Reading blogs uncovers talent that the world cannot contain. There was never room enough for this many talented people until the Internet came along. Blogs are the outlet for every kind of artist. What a thrill to peer in these nooks and crannies and uncover free entertainment beyond imaginable quality! For a long time I did not look because I thought it only had to do with politics. Whew, it is so much more.

5 comments:

  1. Let's let that be our little secret, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and it gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know what you'll uncover do you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, uh, I hate to tell you this, but I wrote a political post. I rarely get into politics at my blog, but today I dabbled in it and had some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well said! that's exactly what the internet has done: shown the wide ocean of talent in our world.

    thanks for that!

    maria

    :)

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com