Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, June 18, 2006

RYAN’S BLOG ENTRY

Hello Blogers. This is Ryan speaking. Granny's new place is cool with a capital K. We’ve seen a lot of movies. We’ve gone to Kansas twice. It’s been a fun trip. Well that’s all I’ve got to say. Ta-ta. I shall miss you all. : ) Well Bye. Why are you still here? I thought I said bye. Get out of here. The story’s over. Don’t make me call security. I will! LOL. Oh yeah I almost forgot. Happy F-Day. (Fathers Day)

1 comment:

  1. "F-Day?" what's that? sounds like fart day to me.
    i am an expert on farts and burps. i made a video about it you know! that's why i can sense what you REALLY meant with "F-Day." i am one with the farts...i must be the farts.....

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com