Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Eggs, Eggs, Eggs

The children went with me shopping the other day. They laughed as I whined about having to buy eggs. The chickens have been adjusting to their new home and we weren't getting any eggs. It felt very strange to have to buy a dozen eggs.

We got the groceries home, put them away and went outside to feed the chickens. Before I even got inside the hen house I could see a few eggs in a nest. Inside there were two nests full of eggs. We've been gathering eggs as usual every day since.

Wish I could mail eggs. Elenore is in Chicago, Chelle in Wyoming, Print and Elaine have been in Florida......Tandy better be ready for a lot of eggs when we bring the kids home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com