Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
-- Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 5
Sunny and Cher at the Memorial Auditorium Sacramento, Ca. They were the back up singers for Ike & Tina Turner and The Olympics. It was April 23, 1965. The tickets were a birthday gift and I went with my brother Tom. It was AMAZING!
I can't answer this as concerts isn't something I ever attended.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. ♥
I've been to so many good ones, I can't pick.
ReplyDeleteI’ve been to a very few. Chicago was the best.
ReplyDeleteI don't do concerts, I prefer stage plays, comedy.
ReplyDeleteReba McIntire in Tulsa with my daughter. It was a thrill. Also Waylon Jennings at Cains Ballroom in Tulsa with my best friends.
ReplyDeleteSunny and Cher at the Memorial Auditorium Sacramento, Ca. They were the back up singers for Ike & Tina Turner and The Olympics. It was April 23, 1965. The tickets were a birthday gift and I went with my brother Tom. It was AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteMine would be Cher.
ReplyDelete