GRANDSON-IN LAW
Joe mentioned that he was the only family member I had not done a portrait of. This is for his upcoming birthday and might go ahead and send it to him since he has a broken leg from playing soccer. It might cheer him up.
![]() |
| Grandson-In-law |
![]() |
| Beth and Joe |
.jpg)

I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hope he will.
DeleteWell done!
ReplyDelete...Joe is a smiley fellow, you did a great job.
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely.
ReplyDeleteYou really capture him. Nicely done! Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteVery nice likeness. It spoke to me. Happy belated FFO.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see you here today. The art is fabulous and yes, it looks just like him. I'm so sorry he broke his leg. You are right the art will cheer him up. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteYou certainly captured him well! I hope his broken leg heals soon -- what a terrible thing to happen while playing soccer!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful young man (and lady). Sending it to him just might cheer him up.
ReplyDeletenice drawing, he looks a happy man
ReplyDelete