Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
-- Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 5
I definitely picked out Don Knots right off the bat.The other one looks familiar but I'm not very good at naming celebs so it's not our drawing but my interpretation. :) Have a super weekend.
I think your art is simply amazing. I would love to watch you create. Don Knots came to me right away. Hmmm I don't even know Drew Carey. That's strange right? LOL Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a wonderful weekend.
Drawing celebrity portraits takes major bravery since capturing a recognizable face with just a pencil is tough work. Pulling out art cards from 2017 makes for such a fun throwback post. Guessing games like this are always a blast for readers. I am studying these sketches right now to test my pop culture knowledge.
My guesses are (1) Don Knotts as Barney Fife, and (2) Jack Nicholson!
ReplyDeleteYou got Don Knotts
DeleteVery good!
ReplyDeleteI know Don Knotts' face but the name didn't come to mind easily. I don't know the other one, maybe Steve Martin?
ReplyDeleteDon Knotts and Drew Carey
ReplyDeleteGood for you Anne. You got them both.
DeleteI definitely picked out Don Knots right off the bat.The other one looks familiar but I'm not very good at naming celebs so it's not our drawing but my interpretation. :) Have a super weekend.
ReplyDeleteDrew Carey!!!!! Oh yes, I see it now. Those heavy black glasses should have been my tip off.
ReplyDeleteI think your art is simply amazing. I would love to watch you create. Don Knots came to me right away. Hmmm I don't even know Drew Carey. That's strange right? LOL Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteDon Knotts was easy, the other not so much. Your drawings are excellent.
ReplyDeleteDrawing celebrity portraits takes major bravery since capturing a recognizable face with just a pencil is tough work. Pulling out art cards from 2017 makes for such a fun throwback post. Guessing games like this are always a blast for readers. I am studying these sketches right now to test my pop culture knowledge.
ReplyDelete