Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, August 03, 2026

QUESTION OF THE WEEK...08-03-2026

 What was your most embarrassing moment in grade school?

5 comments:

  1. In grade school girls had to wear dresses. I was wearing a dress with the skirt sewn on to the waist. (1st grade). We were playing freeze tag on the playground and a guy pulled the hem of my dress to slow me down so he could tag me and ripped the skirt completely off the waistline. I was mortified

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry and know why that memory has stayed with you.

      Delete
  2. Being no good at sports, it was always being chosen last or almost last for teams. Why the PE teachers have to do it this way is a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have picked you first Mimi

      Delete
  3. I was on the merry-go-round at recess and the wind blew up my skirt. I heard laughter and realized I had not taken off my fluffy PJ bottoms. I ran crying all the way home and changed into my underwear.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com