Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, November 11, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING...



Ft Rosecrans  San Diego, California

 Today is Veteran's Day.  We all have someone to remember and someone to see in our lives now.  I miss Ron even though he has been gone 10 years.  It is because he came into my life like Prince Charming.  It was like tripping  over him when least expecting to see him.  He taught me the importance of this day and why it is so important for all of us to give thanks for their service on our behalf. Thank a Veteran today.

6 comments:

  1. I know so many veterans and am so very grateful for their service to our country (including my husband).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vietnam husband here...God Bless them All.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lest We Forget. We never should. I have the greatest respect for our Service people, past, present and future....

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com