Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, May 09, 2023

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 05-09-2023

 

Join in every Tuesday.  This is hosted by Sandee of Comedy Plus.

"Next time you say "women belong in the kitchen" keep in mind that's where all the knives are ; )" 
 
"By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she is wrong." 
 
"If it has Tires or Testicles it's gonna give you trouble." 
 
"I know I am in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here."






 

6 comments:

  1. I like the family pride and the mole. lol THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles are always welcome, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your funnies. Tires and testicles is my favorite. So very true.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were terrific, hooray for world peas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved them all! lol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com