Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, May 11, 2023

DID YOU KNOW...

 

Did you know the filling in Kit Kats is made from damaged Kit Kats?

The folks at the Kit Kat factory sure know how to recycle! Whenever a Kit Kat bar is somehow made imperfect during production like air bubbles or some other issue, the chocolate bar isn’t thrown out. Instead, they ground up into a fine paste and turned into a filling that's then incorporated back into the production process to create new Kit Kat bars!

11 comments:

  1. Very good idea 💡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no clue, but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew but I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what was the filling in the very first bars?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember reading that somewhere a long time ago and I think it's a great idea, no wasteage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I like and eat kit-kats I have always felt they were expensive as they are mostly air.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a lot I do not know and I did not know that. I've not had a Kit Kat in many a long year, but I do love Cherry Ripes. I wonder if they use damaged cherries! I bet they do! :) I know I do a lot of damage to Cherry Ripes and there is no possible way of recycling them once I've finished with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how they separate the caramel from cookie and chocolate...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea I had heard that

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com