Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, February 19, 2023

SUNDAY TALKING...

 SUNDAY TALKING

Last Thursday I felt like I had not taken my pills. I checked the pill box and the pills were gone so I relaxed knowing they were taken. Later that evening I was talking to my daughter and ask if she would work the next day because of all the snow. She said, "No mother because tomorrow is Saturday." After we hung up I got my pill box and took Friday's pills a bit late in the day.😊


6 comments:

  1. Lol...don't worry, you're not alone!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Donna - we all do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. ... Cheers granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why i still have a paper calendar and keep it where i can look at it and cross off the days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I forget if I've taken my morning synthroid pill. Thank goodness I have a weekly pill organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like something that would happen to me.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com