Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 02-14-2023

 

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY VALENTINES - BE MINE💓 

Join in every Tuesday.  This is hosted by Sandee of Comedy Plus.

 

What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
I find you very attractive.

What did the octopus say to his valentine?
I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand.

What did the train say to his Valentine?
“I choo-choo-choose you!”









 I have to end with my favorite annual Valentine cartoon....




7 comments:

  1. Love the card and love the funnies. The cupid one made me laugh out loud.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday and Valentine’s Day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny - I like the one sharing a bed with phones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent selection for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your favourite and the bouquet of power tools too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards!
    Hope you enjoyed the day!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for commenting. I am having trouble returning the favor by posting comments on others.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com