Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, April 16, 2022

ABOUT DOGS...HAPPY SATURDAY

 Just checking in...

QUOTES ABOUT DOGS
 
“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
~ Will Rogers
 
“One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.” ~ Author Unknown
 
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” ~ Andy Rooney
 
“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.” ~ Mark Twain
 
“There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.” ~ Ben Williams
 
“Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.” ~ Franklin P. Jones
 
“Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.” ~Corey Ford
 
“I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.” ~Rita Rudner
 
“Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.” ~Franklin P. Jones
 
“The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
 
“If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise.” ~ Author Unknown
 
“My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.”
~ Author Unknown

8 comments:

  1. Those were really good, that soap on sure is true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes. And I will add that you will also get soap in your eyes when you are washing a dog. And will be nearly as wet as the dog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I have never washed a dog that I did not get soap in my mouth, eyes ,and nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise words for Easter Sunday! :)

    Happy Easter, Annie...get stuck into the chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. The second one especially is very true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeheehee! Scratching a pet is a permanent job, for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a really nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me ha gustado mucho tu blog, te sigo!!! Saludos desde el norte de España.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com