Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY - 02-16-2022

 

February 2022C.Lee McKenzie is providing the prompts on her blog this month.

 

BELIEVE THE MIRROR by Granny Annie

The man was only SEMI-STABLE but I MARRIED him anyway. I believed he was a real SWEETHEART. Very little time passed before he began to ridicule my weight gain. I tried a fad DIET of SUCCOTASH and/or SQUASH. The mirror began to tell me I was looking good but he DENIED it. He did not believe I had found a SOLUTION

SINGULARLY I ran off to a secret URBAN area to find SOLACE . I have learned LATELY  that living alone is actually very nice.

 

8 comments:

  1. Great use of the prompts. Which I am still mulling over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did post on McKenzie's page but it difficult to work my way through her fascinating page.

      Delete
  2. Succinct yet told the whole story. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should take all of your word stories and publish them. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's better to stay single.

    My Wednesday post is updated with my words story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also married a semi-stable man and quickly discovered being a single was much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some wonderful single friends. Nothing wrong with it. It is best to be happy than miserable. Have a great weekend and thank you for being here.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com