Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 08-24-2021

 

Top Nine Olympic Comments From NBC

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators Olympics

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her
snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing"

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from
personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and
father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in
boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can
expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot, and the opposition doesn't like
it. In fact, you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC
president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got
eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that,
before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh
my God, what have I just said?"

 






 

12 comments:

  1. Lol the number 4 is so funny, what are the worst scenario than death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the commentators, especially #9 who realized what he just said. Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahaha on the commentators. Talk about putting both feet in your mouth and still be understood.

    Love the last graphic the best. Scary.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of foot in mouth syndrome in play. And I love that final graphic. It reminds me of a movie I once saw called Psychos in Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were so, so funny from the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Hard to believe there was this much innuendo in broadcasting the Olympics! Love the punch line! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has to be difficult to do live play-by-play commentary, you know it's going to end up with something funny being said at least once in so often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee! Hee! You made Mom laugh so hard, coffee came out her nose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the funniest funnies I've seen all week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another laugh out loud batch! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are terrific! Loved them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the crack in the road.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com