Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY 03-17-2021

 


This month, the prompts are being provided by Hilary Melton-Butcher and are posted by Elephant's Child.            


This week's words are:


water

haggard

procession

juniper

drips


and/or


disdainful

stream

weed

chalk

treasure

 

YOUR TURN 

 

My family arrives today and I am very busy getting ready.  It is your turn to write a story.  Use this week's words and put your story in the comments.  You know you want to do this.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Words Day and Happy St. Patrick's Day from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your family. Happy St. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Pat's and even happier family visit wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do it, but have a bunch of things to finish today!! Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful, wonderful time with your family. And thank you for waving the W4W banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your family. Have fun and lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. water? oops. I thought it said wafer and have planned half my story around that. I'd better check and plan a new story.
    Hooray for family! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My story is already on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com