Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, March 18, 2021

THURSDAY - EASTER BUNNY FUN

THE EASTER BUNNIES ARE COMING...DON'T FEED THEM THE CHILDREN!! 

 

Rob of Rob & Monica's  Our Adventures Among The Ducks posts some great holiday picture from olden days on his Facebook page.  Many look forward to the scary Christmas Santa's he posts and unusual Easter Bunnies he finds to share.  I ask him if I could steal these Easter ones to share on my blog.


Here are some more.  I will try to keep them coming on Thursdays.

Easter's Coming!  RUN!! HIDE!







Hope there is not a kid in that bag!

 
This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 11 hrs, 12 min (3/24/2021 11:59 PM North America -

11 comments:

  1. No wonder those kids are crying and trying to get off that lap. Some creepy Easter bunnies. Fun post.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great! Love the one with two bunnies hugging that kid. He looks like he is going to the gulag with the KGB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunnies would sure make me wanna hop away! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter never looked so scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am wondering about the parents who siced those bunnies on their kids. Pretty sure that third bunny ate the little boy and that second one was seriously thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Cod! Those bunnies are terrifying! I think that even Cinnamon would run and hide if she scared up one of those! ||You made our Mom laugh! have a marvellously hppy day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Streuth, there are some scary bunnies amongst that lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are pretty scary looking bunnies. My mom said when I was a kid, I invited one to come home with us. I wonder if it was that scary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They just get creepier and creepier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephen King would be envious! :)

    Some of the hares that hop around here on this property are almost as big as those bunnies...they're not scary, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first child is wearing such a pretty little dress:)
    The rabbit costumes are just wrong. I don't mind Santa, but I don't want to be seeing man sized bunnies.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com