Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY 11-11-2020

 THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG

The wild canine had destroyed my lovely botanic collection. After gathering the scattered beauties I calmed myself with a glass of Port and thought over the situation. Ah ha! The perfect solution struck me. I found an elastic band , a small rock and a wishbone piece of wood. I fashioned a slingshot and sat with my finger on the weapon's band awaiting the return of the troublesome dog.

 


I used these first 6 for today's challenge.

Botanic

Gathering

Finger

Port

Canine

Elastic Band 


If you wish to participate and know the other 6 words for today, go to Elephant Child's blog.

10 comments:

  1. Well done. You used the prompts ever so well.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the difference between Words For Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday? Thanks for commenting on my story.

      Delete
  2. Smiling. Broadly. My brothers were incredible shots armed with a similar weapon.
    I rely on my pump action water pistol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly when I was a kid I tried using one but I couldn't hit a thing and I usually hurt myself with the rubber band.

      Delete
  3. Ha ha, knowing you, you'll probably end up feeding the scoundrel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-Oh, that dog better watch out, she's on the warpath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girl Slim was a stray and when Ron popped her with a pellet gun she kept coming. The other wild dogs she was running with ran away but Slim kept coming and Ron said "Ok, you can stay." And that was 15 years ago. She is the best dog ever.

      Delete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com