Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, April 15, 2011

NOT FOR EVERYONE

I have had many questions about my successful use of the FDA approved weight loss OTC medication Alli (Orlistat). It is certainly not a pill you can just purchase and start taking without being aware of all the guidelines. Here is a brief summary of some strong recommendations to consider.

1.) Alli Orlistat is not for persons wanting to lose only a few pounds.

2.) Directions for using Alli are spelled out completely.

3.) Warnings for persons who should not take Alli are very clear.

4.) Many OTC medications have far greater proven harmful effects than Alli.

5.) Persons must be careful ordering Alli online because there is a problem with fake products being offered. (Learn how to identify authentic product)

6.) Join the free online Alli website and join discussion groups before you start using Alli.

7.) Use the Alli daily food journal and the online journal and weekly check-in to be encouraged to continue your progress or to keep from being discouraged if you do not progress as you would like.

(8.) As with any weight loss program, it takes a lot of commitment and a strong desire to work hard at being successful. What Alli does is increase by 1/2 the weight you would lose normally with following the meal plans and the exercise regime. It is not a magic bullet.

9.) I have lost 30 pounds of my targeted 84 pounds in 14 weeks on Alli and following their plan, with no side effects, no treatment effects and I have never felt better in my life. Nor have I ever been as successful with any other weight loss program.

10.) And, of course, check with your doctor before you begin using Alli. (


2 comments:

  1. I tried Alli a couple of years back and did well when I was on it. I just gave up on it like I do anything else, lol. Kudos to you for sticking with it and doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am PROUD of you girl.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com