Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, March 09, 2008

P.O.D. (Plan Of the Day)

It is always best when I start the day with a listing of things to do. For the past couple of weeks I have failed to make that list. I told Ron last night that this morning I was going to hit the ground running. The time change crept up on me and while it feels like time to go feed the cats and let the chickens out, it is actually one hour past time.

We need to be preparing for a lot of exciting company. Tulsa son and grandkids are coming during the kids Spring Break and California daugther and grandkids are going to be here Easter weekend. Missouri daughter and family will get to visit on the 22nd. So, why am I on this computer?

Blogs and Netflix are messing up my P.O.D. I must get out of this chair......must get up....must clean kitchen......must do laundry........must....must....oh wait, first I need to check on Jessi and Beverly and JD and Judy and Spinkle and Monica and Moon and Nora and Maria and Rachel and Lucy and Scarlet, and Kay and Renae, and OGO, and Oh, I've got to watch Michael Clayton ........................Well heck I've already lost an hour so...............................

2 comments:

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com