Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, March 09, 2008

MARK YOUR CALENDARS

March 12, 2008 my story Gypsy Cab Ride will be published at The Elder Storytelling Place. I am very nervous because the stories there are masterful and my non-fiction telling of an event in my life is literally a scraping of the bottom of the barrel. I hope you will go visit the site and give me some support.

Meanwhile there is a cry for more stories, so if you have something to tell you should submit it -- but only if you're over 50. Yes, it is a discriminatory blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is terrific!!!
    It's the 12th today, so I am going over there right now.
    Hooray for YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why were you so nervous? I went and read your story...and you are a darn good story-teller. You had me sitting at the edge of my chair. I hope you write more stories...I will look forward to them. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com