Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SOLVE THE CRIME

I need help solving a crime. What is the crime, you ask? It is a crime about corporate mucky-mucks who have killed our Court TV.

January 1, 2007 the Dish Network eliminated the programming for Court TV and replaced it with the Biography Channel which I already have and rarely watched when I had one biography channel much less two.

The television moguls are doing battle while the "always-right-customer" waits. And, while we wait we get to keep paying.

I need Forensic Files, Psychic Detectives, Cops, etc. It has been over 30 days now and the withdrawal is beginning to kick in.

So, if we can't get Court TV on Dish, where can we get it? Is it just hanging out in limbo somewhere and no one can have it?

To top it off, it is snowing again and I can't get to the post office to pick up my newest Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com