Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, August 19, 2006

CAMERA SEARCH

We need a new camera before our trip to California. We want a digital video camera that takes normal length movies and also takes excellent still shots. I am looking closely at an Olympus 7.1 with 5x-6x which my brother has highly recommended. However, it appears it only allows 20 second video. Our grandchildren's plays are much longer than 20 seconds. Perhaps I am wrong about that video length.

I am also looking at a Sony Handycam but it appears too heavy and I'm not sure the still photos would be as good.

What I want is: A small, light weight video camera that takes still photos clear enough for my eBay use with excellent zoom capabilities. I need to be able to load the photos on my XP computer program into Microsoft Picture It 7.0 or Quick Time. All suggestions will be appreciated. (Oh yes, I also want this to be cheap......)

1 comment:

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com