Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What's a Nora Bean?

Happy first birthday to Nora Bean. Just bet her Kansas grandparents are trying to devise some way to get to Chicago!

This is also a birthday, of sorts, for Boss Hog and the remaining 9 of the dirty dozen. They arrived at our home on this day last year. They were one week old at the time.

The new chickens survived the night. They were all shut in together last night with the babies sleeping below the normal chicken roost and all the big chickens grouped at the opposite end of the house, huddled in fright of the little girls.

It is my plan to go to HMS (Her Majesties Studio) every morning and start my day with meditation, planning and then move to exercise. I must get started really early today because it is going to be a scorcher of a day.

The refrigerator from Tulsa house has been moved into this house and all the groceries swapped out. The Tulsa refrigerator is still like new and it's kind of a fond memory to open it now and reach inside.

I'm going to spend a portion of my day attempting to mentally solve the exclusiveness of this small town. My meditation for today deals with inclusiveness and got me to thinking, that on a much smaller scale, this is not much different than the United States going to Iraq and seeking acceptance. We can volunteer our services. We can provide money for projects. But beyond our stepping forward, we are useless and never approached in friendship. Around here, the Emperor has NO CLOTHES and that is that! Well, I hope to motivate myself to become a fly in the ointment right along with M.H. (My Husband).

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com