Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

SPEAK CHICKEN

I listen closely in an attempt to learn chicken language. There is a language among chickens. The rooster signals and even the baby chicks understand.

This morning the chickens are all alive. Last night Macy said,"Ann, are any of your baby chickens dead yet?" "No" I responded. "Good" Macy said, "I sure hope they don't die."

Watching chickens is peaceful and enjoyable. A squirrel joined me to watch. We both sat quietly. I spoke to the squirrel and all the baby chicks perked ups and came rushing to me. They swarmed like bees at my feet. Oh my, I wonder what expectations they have of their mother?

At least the babies have learned about strength in numbers. They now move together as if they are a single cloud.

"All gifts are welcome" the devotional states, "no matter." Wisdom, knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, judging. Gifts are in varities but the same Spirit.

It is wonderful to be outside. We have big red strawberries popping out. A Big Blue Heron comes to our shallow pond to be nourished on frogs and crawdads. As I listen I hear, drifting along on a gentle breeze. the hammering and suddenly the loud strong voice of my beloved..."G__D___F_____!" end quote :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com