Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, October 06, 2024

SUNDAY TALKING -- 10-06-2024

 A good friend and neighbor lives on 28 acres near the lake.  His property is fenced for the safety of Frank's animals.  Another neighbor called him a few weeks ago to tell him two young boys were joyriding on a four wheeler around his property.  My friend rushed home to check on things.  Frank found the boys and kindly informed the young men that they were joy riding on private property.  One was nice and said he was sorry and the other kid who was driving mumbled something about and old coot and some profanities.  The boys left.

Last week my friend was heading home and saw the same boys each had a four wheeler and were riding up the hill.  Arriving back as his home my friend saw his quad was GONE!! Investigation has worn Frank out and he and our county Sheriff's deputy are trying to run down the boys and the missing vehicle.  

My friend Frank, normally very kind, has turned into a very angry person.  He cannot believe he was robbed and that the person or persons could have let his animals out of his property.  It is wearing him down.

Bad boys


5 comments:

  1. I feel bad for Frank. I hope they find and charge those boys and retrieve his quad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hope he tracks the quad and gets it back sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for Frank - and hope his quad can be recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for Frank and his animals. I hope the boys are caught and receive suitable punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those vehicles are so destructive. We have a similar problem on some property we own. It is very frustrating and hard to get under control.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com