Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

TUESDAY NEWS FOR FEBRUARY/MARCH 2024

 DON'T WORRY...

Beginning February 1, 2024 I will disappear from my Blog and my Facebook until the end of March.

29 Faces will begin and it is my plan to select favorite British actors on Acorn TV, Brit Box on Amazon. I hope the first one will be VERA. I will try.

The Iditarod will be starting mid February with the Food Drops the 14th and 15th. There will be lots of announcements and action leading up to the beginning of the race March 2, 2024.  Millie Porsild will be my pick for the winner of the 2024 race and I will begin deciding who my pick will be for the Rookie of the year.  

It will be my hope to catch some of your posts.  At the end of February my 29 faces will be posted. 

Bye...💓👋

9 comments:

  1. Will miss you but have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy time! See you when you're back -- looking forward to your 29 Faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you, but I'm sure you'll have a great time.

    Have a fabulous day and blog and Facebook break. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echoing everyone else. You will be missed but have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for letting us know, I might have started worrying after a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing you already! Enjoy...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see your faces.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com