Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, March 02, 2022

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY - 03-02-2022

 

This month the words/prompts are supplied by River and can be found here

 

LEFT ALONE by Granny Annie

NATO was not being effective. I watched the destruction on television and swore loudly. My concerns were totally inadequate. While I was intrigued by the dilemma, there was nothing I could do about this tangled mess in Ukraine. President Zelenskyy was showing tremendous bravery. Our President Biden was totally lost. We needed for the pious Putin to withdraw his military. We must see that the end to this world crisis was promised and a Russian withdrawal  inked. Exactly what ladder is Russia climbing to achieve these added acres. When is enough, enough? They are trying to leave Ukraine a jagged, corroded mess while the brave Ukrainians are fighting back with all their might.



5 comments:

  1. Great use of words to paint just what is going on today. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing you can do is hope. Good story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye of man is never satisfied, that's why there's never enough. How i pray the outcome on this is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous writing. You are amazing. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful share sad as it may be. My friend Joyce reminds me to pick up the word of God, it amazes me how it fits all that is going on. I pray. My friend has a grandson who was born in Ukraine and was adopted by one of her son's and his wife when "V" was a small boy. I know others who have loved ones there. I did chuckle over Sean Penn, these celebs think the world waits on them! I heard he was running for Poland's border, on foot. war is war. It is awful but many believe Iraq will attack Israel before the year is over and than God will come forth.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com