Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, March 01, 2022

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 03-01-2022

 

I tried to explain that “it’s not about how many times you fall, but about how many times you get back up.” Unfortunately, the officer said, “Yeah, that’s not how a field sobriety test works.”

Today I got gas for $1.57. Unfortunately, it was at Taco Bell.

Police have confirmed that the man who fell from the roof of a nightclub and died was not a bouncer.

What do people in China call their “good” dishes?

 







Thanks for the links Sandee of Comedy Plus.  It is fun to see all these every Tuesday. 

11 comments:

  1. Love all the funnies and the bouncer on made me laugh out loud.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Tuesday Funnies! I always enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the giggles. Loved the murder at a butler banquet. Good luck inspector.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM word I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Thank you
    "Today I got gas for $1.57. Unfortunately, it was at Taco Bell."
    If only we could use that in the cars. It is up to 3.64 a gallon in our city
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha there were some good ones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were great but that last one sounded like my house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love the funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heeheehee! Mr. Rogers was wonderful but he had no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last one speaks for me too.
    Who was Mr Rogers?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Goodness, I loved these. We do some laughter in our lives don't we? AN allowance, Lord I did not know what that was until I was an adult! The tooth fairy gave us a quarter. These kids today, get wall Street $$$!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com