Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, February 29, 2016

IDRIS ELBA

DAY 29!!!! OF THE 29 FACES CHALLENGE        

29 Faces Challenge Idris Elba of LUTHER and THE WIRE.  Markerings by EAGHL
I am concluding this fun 29 faces challenge with my favorite British Actor, Idris Elba.  He has been in many movies and television shows my favorites of which were LUTHER and THE WIRE.  Thank you Ayala Art for offering this challenge and for accepting my participation.




(Question Of The Week was posted earlier today so don't miss it.)

8 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations.
    You rocked this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might keep doing some drawings and you can follow them on BY EAGHL trigrà.blogspot.com Thanks for all your kind words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Idris Elba. One of my favourite shows was "Luther". He is all man! :)

    Thank you for an entertaining month, Anny....you done good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making it through all 29 days. Well done. I am unfamiliar with him but he appears to be a handsome devil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not as crazy about his dark show, but very much like his acting talent and his charismatic face. What a tough subject to select. You must be so happy that you accomplished this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:57 AM

    Idris Elba is so cool! Dark and sinister, and I like that!

    Thank you for your faces this February, it's been interesting to look at them, although so many have been unknown to me. Luckily that doesn't matter, your art has been great to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I like Idris - he's one of ours:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a super cool face!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com