Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DRUM ROLL PG. 3


Wouldn't it be great if I could enlarge this and frame it and put it on my wall with all my other chicken memorabilia. Did Serena know her subject or what?

Carmen obviously got to know me before she did her work and picked out my favorite thing. I hope you can tell how amazing both pages are from my pictures. (I can't find Carmen's blog link anymore. Can anyone help me?)

Holland has given me a forever memory of my little goat Tandy Kid on the day he was born. So sweet and clean and pink. What a great painting to have when he grows into a smelly old billy goat. What a crowning glory to complete my long awaited project book.

Here is a link to my ArtBistro page that shows all the work I have done in the other books if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cute chicken/bird themed piece.
    Is Carmen's a multi-media with cloth or paper cut-outs? Sorry don't have the link-
    Awww, a baby white goat subject! Guess this one answers my subject questions!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com