Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, April 01, 2010

O.M.G.

This is my seventh week since the exercise regime started. This past week I really blew it and failed to spend the time on my bike that I should have. I also pigged out and ate too much of the wrong foods. Of the weight I had lost, I gained back five pounds in just one week!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
APRIL FOOLS! LOL

Actually this seventh week has been a good one and I lost another pound for a total of 10 pounds. WhooHoo. I am riding my exercise bike 40 minutes and will probably hold my time right there. I love April Fool's Day:)

There is a birthday party going on over at Dani's Gardening Under The Florida Sun. Go wish her "Girlz" a happy second birthday.

12 comments:

  1. You had me going - I was thinking, "wow - someone who can gain weight as fast as me." :) Glad it was an April fool joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a lot of clucking from the coop last night. Sounded like The Girlz were partying hard. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey GA - you had me going, too... i've joined a gym and so far haven't lost an ounce in total but have dropped 1.5% of body fat. so i guess that's progress but i would surely love to see it on the scale! keep up the good work... xox... annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was all set to tell you to not look back and just dust yourself off and get back on that exercise bike - lol!

    10 pounds? That's fabulous, Annie!! That must feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was totally believing it, but since it's not true, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I knew it was a April Fools day joke...hmmmmmm

    Well done for shedding 10 pounds! I'm very impressed and would love to do the same. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You fooled me, Chica!!

    I'm glad you fooled me...because I'm proud of what you're doing. Keep going! You and I will look like twins by August!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But I thought you were a serious, no nonsense type of girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh.. I believed you at first...Im glad you are doing s o well..!Woo Hoo..!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! You had me going for a second. Good for you on the weight loss. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep me too. You almost got me. I'm glad it was a joke. I know how hard it is to come off and how easy it goes on. Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to all of us who are having a hard tim.

    *Annie Kelleher my boxing coach says she never gets on a scale because they are misleading. She just does body measurements. So don't worry about what the scale says.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your weight loss, Granny!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com