Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, August 06, 2009

YOURS TO COMPLETE

This fun Meme is from Sammy's blog and she got it from Diane's blog. It is a good one, so help yourself if you want to do it and then mention in the comments so we can read yours too.

1.] How come I can never find: a ball cap or one of my wigs. I try to keep three ball caps ready with one by each door. It never fails that someone will come to the door and I won’t have on a wig and can’t find one single ball cap!!!

2.] I wish I'd never started: drinking white wine with pineapple sherbet.


3.] I wonder why: my spouse pretends not to hear me when we are in the same room but hears me fine if I’m whispering in another room?

4.] Mama always told me: never wear underwear with holes because I might be in an accident and need to be taken to the hospital.


5.] There's this one thing in my closet that I just can't seem to get rid of: the heart pillow that Ron was given to hug each time he had to cough after his triple by-pass.

6.] My favorite guilty pleasure is: Sorry, blog is not properly rated for answer?

7.] I always forget to: put everything back in the right compartment of my purse.

8.] I have never: stolen one thing in my life and believe that is normal but some persons find it strange.

9.] I'm obsessed with: plans to start exercising.


10.] One of my favorite memories is: Going with my son and daughter to the park after church on Easter Sunday and taking photographs among the gorgeous flowers.

14 comments:

  1. This is really good and I may be "borrowing" it at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is your blog rated, then?

    I loe the "never stole anything." That's like me. Not so much as a lolloipi when I was a kid. My friends always called me themorailty police... OK, some still do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, must thry to remember some of them to tell my daughter.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers. White wine and sherbet......Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie, and thanks for doing my meme. Great job! I'll link you up on my meme page. :-)

    Hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:11 AM

    I have my baseball cap sitting on the side mirror on my car. When I go out, it's there to grab. At home I always kept my other cap hanging on the door knob. I thought I was the only one!!! I also brought my wig to Florida. In Indiana, it's doable. In Florida it's like wearing a coonskin hat and I'm not gonna do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this meme too, and will try and have a go later on today.

    I've never stolen a thing either or taken drugs. Although I can look like a thug, I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! I am stealing this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will use this in the near future. It should be fun. Unfortunately I did steal some bubblegum when I was about 7 or 8!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this. Well worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. White wine and pineapple sherbet!! Yummy. Now I am hooked too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stole a piece of chocolate candy when I was five years old. I lied to my Mom when she asked me about it and got a spanking. She asked me if I knew why I got spanked and I said for stealing. She said "No" is was for lying about it. It turned out the chocolate was Ex-lax and I got punished a different way the next day. (For those who don't know, Ex-lax is a laxitive.)

    I never forgot the lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm guilty too of plans to start exercising !! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved reading your answers, Annie. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com