Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, August 22, 2009

NO BOREDOM ALLOWED

If you have spare time this weekend and you can't find many new posts, take a look at some of these posts that are already out there.

Blunt Delivery will have you choking with laughter.

Read this entry of Joey's Pad, read the comments, then read his response that follows.

Kenju at Imagine has a delightful picture and story.

And a delightful, unusual Colorado wedding can be found at Ralph's Homespun Headlines.

3 comments:

  1. I am not bored but will certainly look up those blogs. thanks for sharing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, look at you... all pimping me out!

    why thank you darling. i hope your people will not be disappointed!

    bluntdelivery.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank you for the mention! I was so chuffed myself by the tremendous response I received on that post. The comments were fascinating. I'm glad you enjoyed it too.

    Hope you had a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com