Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MAKE THE CONNECTION

Have you seen The Ageless Project? I found many blog friends there. The primary rule for signing up is to provide your birth date. It has been a long time since I signed up so I'm not sure of the current rules for joining but I found out about it originally from my newspaper when blogging was a relatively new thing.

Have you ever seen The Ageless Project?
Are you a member of The Ageless Project?

(Visiting the ageless project today I learned that many of the bloggers have not posted since 2006. Where did they go?)

8 comments:

  1. Now and then I pop over there to see what's going on, but I haven't done it in a while. Too bad some of them have stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of it but I've sent a submission. Thanks for letting me know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of it - I'll go chek it out. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I am still there. I remember posting when I had my very first blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not heard of this but will certainly take a look.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of it, sounds interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd never heard of it and it wouldn't let me in because I had not been invited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:44 PM

    (they died)

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com