Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CALIFORNIA AMBASSADOR


Our second oldest grandchild, Ian, will visit next week from California. His siblings and his mom are caught in other activities so Ian is the only one who can travel right now. He is bringing a friend named Kenneth. It will be nice to meet Kenneth and it will be wonderful to see Ian. We have not seen any of our California kiddos in a year.


Gramps is looking forward to having two strong backs to help him next week. Ian knows what to plan on since he has worked here before but we're not sure if Kenneth will be prepared. Regardless it will be a trip for both boys to remember and it will certainly fill our hearts. I can't wait to start putting plates of bacon, toast and (more) eggs in front of these growing 17 year old young men.


This seems to be the only picture I have of Ian by himself. I'll be taking a lot more next week. This ROTC photo is two years old.

6 comments:

  1. My what a fine looking lad?. I was in Calafornia last year and had a smashing time......would love to visit again someday.
    Enjoy his visit.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they are anything like my grandsons, you will be amazed at the amount of food they can consume in one sitting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look a little young to be holding such a big gun! Can I come for breakfast? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome young man. I know Ron is going to appreciate the help of those two strong young men. Enjoy your time with them. Um, and I want to come for breakfast too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie,

    Ian is a very handsome young man. I'm so glad he will be coming for a visit. There's nothing like grandsons to light up your life. Looking forward to the photos.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handsome guy, there. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com