Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, March 22, 2009

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW HER THEN, YOU SHOULD KNOW HER NOW

Memorial

http://finless.blogspot.com/

I have no right to claim her.
From her blog I knew her life.
She shared her friends and laughter
She rarely shared her strife.

Her head held high with love
family, friends, Cletus, Squeeker and Bruce
Her evenings at the tavern
Turning her every which way
AND Loose!

Tears are falling now as she
Leaves the world a better place.
My only sadness is that
I never saw her face to face.

I am not allowing comments on my blog, but if you know Beverly or get acquainted with her by reading her blog that will be up for two weeks, please leave your comments for her family and friends. I found her through the ageless project and was captured by her fun life and busy existence.

No comments: