Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, December 01, 2008

DECEMBER "COLOR ME WHO?" CONTEST



DECEMBER “COLOR ME WHO?” CONTEST

I drew this "Markering" coloring page from a blog listed on my Blogger Buddies. Your challenge is to search the blogs to find this picture and tell me:

1.) The name of the blog it came from
2.) The name of the person in the picture
3.) The date picture was posted on the blog

Your name will be entered in the drawing five times if you guess correctly without any clues, four times if you guess correctly after first clue, then three after second, two after third and one after final.

Tell me in the comment section that you are going to enter a guess then email your guess rather than post it in the comments.

The winner of the contest will receive an Eaghl Markering coloring page of a photo of their choice. The chance to guess ends December 8, 2008.

Good luck!
I have permission of the blogger to use this image from their blog.
All Clues:
FIRST CLUE: This blogger has had over 108,000 visitors to her blog and she has 134 bloggers on her friends list.
SECOND CLUE: You can find this blogger in North Carolina surrounded by flowers.
THIRD CLUE: The picture this was drawn from is in one of the blogger’s October posts.
FINAL CLUE: You will find the contest blog between my 25th and 27th name on Blogger Buddies list. Can you Imagine?

11 comments:

  1. You are such a talented lady! I would like to enter, but will have to do some searching....and then some guessing.. I do have some pictures that would look wonderful as an Eaghl Marking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally stumped with this one. I have gone through each and everyone of your blogging buddies and can't seem to find it. Of course I'm at work and 2 of the sites for some reason are restricted and a couple other had photos that wouldn't upload. So when I get home, I'm gonna try again. If not, I guess I'll just whimp out and wait for the clues, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh here we go again! You and your contests!! If I can find some spare time I will try searching once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I looked and searched and came up empty.
    It's frustrating to NOT FIND what you're looking for!!!
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, here is the first clue on the December "Color Me Who?" Contest. This blogger has had over 108,000 visitors to her blog and she has 134 bloggers on her friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today’s contest clue: You can find this blogger in North Carolina surrounded by flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The contest clue for 12-04-08 is: The picture this was drawn from is in one of the blogger’s October posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FINAL CLUE: You will find the contest blog between my 25th and
    27th name on Blogger Buddies list. Can you Imagine?


    Now you have all weekend and through Monday Dec., 8, 2008 at 5:00 PM CST to email your guesses for the contest drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to email you the answers to your contest. I enjoyed finding them.

    M :-)

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com