Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, October 05, 2008

SUNDAY FUNNY

Quasimodo goes to a doctor for his annual checkup.
"I think something is wrong with your back." the doctor says.
"What makes to say that?" Quasimodo asks.
"I don't know," the doctor replies, "it's just a hunch."




Are you a member of the ISTP (International Save The Pun) association? If not, email punpunpun@rogers.com to sign up. You will receive the monthly PUNDIT. I learned of this fun organization from Kay Dennison of Kay's Thinking Cap.


6 comments:

  1. Something about a good pun, that makes me laugh outloud---hey and thanks for sharing the soure of your material, I have emailed them and hopefully will get the monthly Pundit (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Time flies like an arrow,
    Fruit flies like a banana."

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a hunch that you're into corny jokes.

    Me too, also!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com