Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TELL ME ABOUT IT

Have you ever attended a Murder Mystery party? It is exciting for me to have my first invitation to such a gathering. The host has revealed that my name will be Grace the restaurant owner. The remainder of my role in this mystery plot will be sent to me in the mail.

If you have ever been to a Murder Mystery party, tell me about it and give me some idea what to expect. There will be around 30 people at this one and only a few are acquaintances of mine. Being a bit shy causes some apprehension on my part.

9 comments:

  1. No, have never been to one but I want to know everything!!!! This sounds so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go! I have never been to one but I have always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun! I can't wait to hear about it.

    I was coming to tell you Sprinkle had posted but she beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party is February 9th. I'll plan to give a report. Meanwhile someone may drop by and give some insight into what to expect.

    One mystery is solved today....we now know where Sprinkle has been. Welcome back AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My inner-actor was out in full force during the murder mystery that I attended years ago.
    It was fun and a little campy. Do you get to dress the part?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about them but never been to one. Relax you'll be fine and most likely have a great time.
    Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, but it sure sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I didn't get anything free at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back in my hostess with the mostest days, I did one of these. It was great fun!!!

    My best advice is to immerse yourself in the character!! Decide what sort of restaurant she owns and dress the part. Play it to the hilt and have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com