Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, October 11, 2007

TIGER BALM F.Y.I.

I realize what helps one person might not help another, but if you have muscle aches and pains Tiger Balm is worth a try. My husband wanted me to try it and recently I gave in. I was having recurring shoulder pain. He rubbed the Tiger Balm on and in about 20 minutes the relief was upon me. It stinks but it is a miracle product. What we get in the U.S. is only about ¼ the strength of what is sold in Singapore. I can only imagine how much good that formula could do.

4 comments:

  1. i'll try the tiger balm. i have constant along my shoulders and upper back. thanks!

    maria

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M Booking a flight to singapore lol. I have had terrible neck pain for the last 3 days...Motrin has been my friend but some of that TigerBalm would be welcome also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. find a place online that imports it from the "far east." might be worth it. or it might burn a hole in your skin....no more muscles, no more pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see it all the time and I never tried it!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com