Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, October 19, 2007

ADULTHOOD

What age must you reach to become an adult to your mother? When does the term grown up fit your child?

I always see my children as beautiful newborns, delightful toddlers, inquisitive and creative children, laughing teenagers.

There are adults somewhere inside my kids. There is a man inside my son who is a tremendous father, a helpful friend, a talented singer, a hard worker, but as proud as I am of his achievements, I still look into his face and see that impish little boy. Yes, even today on his 37th birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANDY!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Tandy.

    And, how can you have a son who is 37? I feel like we're the same age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 AM

    Happy Birthday T Bill! If your smile and your positive attitude toward life could be bottled...we could create a perfect world. love you, -auntie e

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. time does fly doesn't it. happy birthday to your son! my daughters are 16 and 19. i look forward to seeing them in their 30s. i imagine i'll always see them as the girls they were.

    :)

    maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Bday to your son Annie. I know what u mean, kind of lol, as my daughter is only 17..but she is my baby. I also know I'm still my mom's, her first born 44 yrs ago lol...some things never change,and most things do..but remain the same lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Tandy! My daughter turned 36 yesterday (the 18th).

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com